Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Haix ..
Tomoro gg to skol ..
Dunno wat wil happen ..
Why muz they be lyk tis ?? Huh ?
One side is sis and yet the other side is fwenz ..
I realli dunno them lah ..
It's lyk .. WTF ?! Plz lah .. Really .
Last few days of skol alr and yet they now den say each other got attitude problem and hu dun lyk hu all tis crap ..
Wat the ??
Is not lyk ppl wil lie all the tyme rite ? As in ppl will surely lie becuz of something de mah ..
So wat's the problem wif tat ??
Dun u ever lie ? Huh ??!
Even Gods lie rite ??
So y wouldn't we humans ??
It's lyk .. Okie fine . I wouldn't wan tok much abt it ..
But we stil have to be in the same class for nxt 2 years ..
So why not be nice to one another ?
Things wouldn't get complicated by tis way .. Rite ?
I seriously dun understand ...

No comments: